Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bouddddyyy21 View Post
    BV usually > SV....
    wanna make some trades?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

All personal preference....I trade either way...
    How do you figure which way to do it? Whatever is higher?

if the person wants to trade SV for SV i trade SV for SV and if they want BV for BV I will do...both end up being the same concept....
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

please lets do...I really don't see how yall are saying the sell value is greater? If i were to sell my Luck on Ebay it is half the price of the BV...so the actual price is what i would get for it on ebay or the book value? Sooo, $125 BV vs $60 SV....and you say BV isnt > SV?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    wanna make some trades?
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

please lets do...I really don't see how yall are saying the sell value is greater? If i were to sell my Luck on Ebay it is half the price of the BV...so the actual price is what i would get for it on ebay or the book value? Sooo, $125 BV vs $60 SV....and you say BV isnt > SV?
    just do this, check your BV on a Kaepernick Contenders.

that is one card....sure there are more...the majority of the cards sell for less than they book for...but let's pick the few that don't lol
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

that is one card....sure there are more...the majority of the cards sell for less than they book for...but let's pick the few that don't lol
    there are A TON that do, not worth fighting online with ya about, best of luck!

I think the point most are trying to make is that SV is a better, more accurate measure of value than BV. Everyone has a right to their opinion........

okay bud best of luck to you as well :D If the majority of cards went for BV you wouldn't see people selling cards for $2 on Ebay...I totally get there ARE cards and maybe many cards but I would say majority of the time BV is higher...
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I totally agree with that...like I said before I trade by whatever the other person would like to trade with...SV is more accurate for sure...but when my card SV is $60 and his is $30 why would I make the trade? same difference as if we used BV on it mine was double the price...but anyways done arguing and now I see why he has MUST TRADE FIRST.
    Quote Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
    I think the point most are trying to make is that SV is a better, more accurate measure of value than BV. Everyone has a right to their opinion........
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast