Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bouddddyyy21 View Post
    I totally agree with that...like I said before I trade by whatever the other person would like to trade with...SV is more accurate for sure...but when my card SV is $60 and his is $30 why would I make the trade? same difference as if we used BV on it mine was double the price...but anyways done arguing and now I see why he has MUST TRADE FIRST.
    what do you mean must send first, you do too, id be down to trade in the future if we can agree on terms.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

lol you are the first prick I've met on this site lol I know I have to..his flashes it by his name...I don't think mine does, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    what do you mean must send first, you do too.
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

lol you are the first prick I've met on this site lol I know I have to..his flashes it by his name...I don't think mine does, does it?
    Thanks for the comment towards me. I will now take the high road and not feed in. Didnt really see the point of bashing his MSF when we all have to prior to 20 deals.

Thanks again.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Have a nice day :D
    U should get banned for the name calling btw ;)

actually nevermind :D
    k sweet :]

bouddddyyy21-I have no issue with you or anyone else who has posted in this thread, but the name calling is kind of unnecessary.

okay :) didn't mean any harm from it. sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
    bouddddyyy21-I have no issue with you or anyone else who has posted in this thread, but the name calling is kind of unnecessary.
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast