Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So who is the nicest basketball player you ever meet?

I would have to say be Nate Robinson! My friend is Nate Robinson little brother I played college football with him and we went to Vegas on Floyd Maweather fight weekend so Vegas was already crazy that weekend! When we got there Nate meet up with us we went to the club right away. He paid for everything got like 5 of us in right away and bottle service all weekend. He took care of us. And during the day we were at the best pool parties and had cabanas. most down to earth person when we talked he told us stories of players and he said Jamal Crawford is the best shooter he has played with! I had a good time and he took care of us. He's a good dude!

Same weekend also meet Darnell Docket. Cool dude as well. And Andre Johnson and Edgerian James and Clinton Portis And brandon Wright

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I've only ever met one and it was John Amaechi at the Olympics.
    UK Legend and super nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I've only ever met one and it was John Amaechi at the Olympics.
    UK Legend and super nice.

nice.... Go to Vegas for a Floyd mayweather fight weekend and you will see plenty of nfl and nba players

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice.... Go to Vegas for a Floyd mayweather fight weekend and you will see plenty of nfl and nba players

Ha, I'd just be happy to go to Vegas period.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michael Redd is an awesome guy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron James
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Joakim Noah is a down to earth nice guys. I've had a number of friends that have seen him at various clubs in Chicago and he always seems to be friendly and willing to take pictures. He also likes to sign autos for his fans at games which is also cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nate Robinson is one cool dude. Treats the fans with a lot of respect and is really down to Earth and personable.
    Jared Dudley was a pretty nice guy as well, saw him once in NYC when his Suns played the Knicks... definitely a class act.
    Chauncey Billups is a close third...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice. Dudley is well liked with teammates