Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kaepernick MANIA! low to highend for sale!

PM me with offers! Thanks for looking!

price on the inception auto and platinum patch?

Price on the Topps Platinum and Quad Jerseys

PMs sent.. PS those are my first scans. $45 scanner sure does the work!

are prices post SB loss/not getting SB mvp levels?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    are prices post SB loss/not getting SB mvp levels?
    Kaep cards have NOT taken a hit. Don't let people fool you. Go check "ending soonest" on ebay. The kid had a good game and will be a stud in the future. Even with the loss, I'm still having a tough time trying to land more of his cards right now. Auto's still $100-$300+

Quote Originally Posted by mman View Post
    Kaep cards have NOT taken a hit. Don't let people fool you. Go check "ending soonest" on ebay. The kid had a good game and will be a stud in the future. Even with the loss, I'm still having a tough time trying to land more of his cards right now. Auto's still $100-$300+
    thanks.

NP.. yeah I'm fine with keeping my cards unless someone throws out a great offer. Feel free to offer me a asking price. Heck, he's still more popular on ebay than Flacco. Flacco isn't any fun to own, and it shows. ;)

How much on the patch?
    Sadly he has taken a hit. His sp patch/autos were up around 200 and they are 90-120ish now. He will be good in the future I believe, but his stuff is cooling..........
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    How much on the patch?
    Sadly he has taken a hit. His sp patch/autos were up around 200 and they are 90-120ish now. He will be good in the future I believe, but his stuff is cooling..........
    i must agree prices are cooling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast