Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Redemption Player Letters

See a few auctions ending for RNH redemption letter, question : How do people know which letter they are bidding on if the goal is to collect the nameplate ?

So is it possible to redeem several cards and end up with 5 "H's" for example ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I'm curious about this as well. I have 3 of the Cizikas Draft Day Marks redemptions with the goal of picking up 7 before I redeem it. If its Panini, they should be able to do different letters. With UD from my experience, they'll most likely stick me with the same letter 7 times due to time they were redeemed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I've never done that for that EXACT reason, but I've heard if you e-mail them and ask nicely, and mail all the redemptions together, usually you get the entire nameplate. Sometimes I think you are better off buying the singles after they are redeemed
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm pretty sure I remember another member on here doing this with UD a couple of years ago (I THINK it was oilfan10, but not 100% sure) getting all the letters for Sam GAGNER. Sent in 6 redemptions to UD, and got back the whole name plate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both Collector_Kev and philhelm got the complete set back when they sent in their redemptions:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...our-experience
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...tions-Question

Just redeem all the cards at the same time and ask UD/Panini for different letters and they'll surely give you that (if they have them in stock).