Assuming this is a fake????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-Ultimate-...item27cf1f34e1

pretty cheap price and it looks like some tampering around the window......what do you guys think?
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

i would go with fake, im not good at spotting the signs of actual damage resulting from making the fake, but i dont see a patch like that being #/99 unless it was from like 2002 or earlier.

ill go with fake.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It is fake 100%
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

yeah if it was real the patch wouldnt be streched out like it is. its pulled to one side and the other. when they make the cards they get laid down flat and this one has obviously been moved around. i dont see any bends in the center, but the metalic finish has a lot of scratches and minor damage to it. i would say 99.99% fake. as bad as the card companies can be they dont make cards that sloppy
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

That patch window is all jacked up, no way that can be real, and by the extraordinary amount of bids on that auction everyone out there knows it's not legit

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!