Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A few odds & ends FT/FS

Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

Please comb for that Randall Cobb O. I need the card. I'll do a cash deal if necessary. I would prefer a trade though
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Please comb for that Randall Cobb O. I need the card. I'll do a cash deal if necessary. I would prefer a trade though
    Didn't see anything I could use right now. I currently have an offer of $18 on the Cobb
    Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

Like the Thomas and Cobb
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    I need the smith cml
    nothing I could use right now. thanks
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the Thomas and Cobb
    some interest in the Kaepernick and JJ Watt autos
    Hidden Content

Able to do either of them for the Watt? The Kaepernick is just a bit too high.

Quote Originally Posted by crig22 View Post
    some interest in the Kaepernick and JJ Watt autos
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

PLease cmb and pm me for the randall cobb

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Able to do either of them for the Watt? The Kaepernick is just a bit too high.
    Thanks, but couldn't move either for the Watt
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast