Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecody View Post
    PLease cmb and pm me for the randall cobb
    nothing right now. thanks
    Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I like the Bowman Sterling Torrey Smith/Tandon Doss dual auto, cmb please. http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

Quote Originally Posted by ebelvin View Post
    I like the Bowman Sterling Torrey Smith/Tandon Doss dual auto, cmb please. http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/
    nothing right now, thanks
    Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

i dont need any of the ones you have pictured but i can use these if i have anything that catches your eye
    dareus patch/auto, longoria jersey,max scherzer jsy and reggie jackson jersey
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

sorry man, wasn't able to find anything I could use
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    i dont need any of the ones you have pictured but i can use these if i have anything that catches your eye
    dareus patch/auto, longoria jersey,max scherzer jsy and reggie jackson jersey

some interest in the Prestige DeMarco Murray auto, Dale Earnhardt Sr. Firesuit
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by crig22 View Post
    some interest in the Prestige DeMarco Murray auto, Dale Earnhardt Sr. Firesuit
    goin to hold out on earnhart for a nice jamie mac but no problem trading the murray auto can i add a liitle something to it to get the 3 baseball gu? lmk am sure we can put something on the boards
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    goin to hold out on earnhart for a nice jamie mac but no problem trading the murray auto can i add a liitle something to it to get the 3 baseball gu? lmk am sure we can put something on the boards
    also liked the Dorsett, Aikman, and Staubach GU. what would you think is fair?
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast