Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sega Genesis LOT!

Up for sale is a Sega Genesis with about 30 games and two controllers! System still works and i tried most of games and they work as well! Need money for an Eagles Memorabilia PC item i have my eye on! Taking offers on this! Also have Eagles autographs, unsigned jerseys a digital camera, a Mexican wrestling mask and many other items! Check it out!!!! Any questions just send a PM!

Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

I could use a few games. Let me know if you'll bust the lot and what you want per game dlvd. Thanks.

pm sent

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

if you are willing to bust up the lot what would be your prices individually on each of these

toe jam and earl
    batman forever
    taz
    x-men 2
    jurassic park
    street fighter
    mortal kombat

Sorry just looking to sell as a lot...

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    Sorry just looking to sell as a lot...

oh dang... well i guess I wont be able to help you out with that because we dont need a system and we already have a good amount of the games... if you decide to break it up at some point i will be interested probably

Bump...

Hidden Content

Anyone?

Hidden Content

Price?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting all Flyers Cards
    PC: Broad Street boys

Bump...

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast