Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Private signing,Carey Price and Mario Lemieux Hard Sign,Conterders Booklet Auto

Hi, I search for Private signing I need, Carey Price Hard sign, Mario Lemieux hard sign and for Contenders auto booklet. Please verify my bucket(can talk with card from my NFT section) and let me know what you have and what you need.

Thanks,

JC
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

Bump
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

up

Up

Bump

2 trades done...someone else?

Bump

AS Scans

Here is the scan you requested.

Pm sent to everybody. Thanks

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast