Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Questions about a postal scale

Hey all,

I'm finally wising up and buying a postal scale so I can cut down on my trips to the post office and do everything myself. Does anyone have any recommendations on one that they've used. Looking to spend between 20 and 30 bucks. The USPS has one that is 25, but I'd really like one that hooks up to the computer since I'll be using their software as well. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Tommy

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

Have you considered using stamps.com? Granted, there is a monthly charge to use their service, but it's money well spent when considering you don't have to spent so much time at the PO. They have a digital scale that measures up to 50 pounts I think and measures down to the tenth of an ounce.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Thanks for the help. I decided just to go with the cheaper USPS one. It was only 25 bucks and doesn't have a USB hookup, but it's really not that hard to type in the weight haha. Figured I'd save money