Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nyjer Morgan is heading to Japan

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...er-morgan.html

Nyjer Morgan has signed with the Yokohama DeNA BayStars, according to the Associated Press (via ESPN.com). Morgan, a Turner Gary Sports client, will earn $1.6MM to play for the BayStars in Japan's Central League.

Morgan played for the Brewers in 2012, posting a .239/.302/.308 batting line in 322 plate appearances. The 32-year-old played all three outfield positions and stole 12 bases in 17 attempts. His best season at the big league level might have been 2011, when he hit .304/.357/.421 for a Brewers team that won the NL Central.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Good, I hated him.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

I think his alter ego is still playing for the Brewers next year. It will probably put up better numbers than he ever did.

He was actually pretty good in 2011, hitting .304 for us. But I couldn't stand the mouth that came with the player. Carlos Gomez is a much, much better center fielder for us, and he finally started realizing some of his massive potential last season. .260, 72 runs, 19 HR, 51 RBI and 37 stolen bases in only 415 AB's....plus outstanding defense. I'm excited to see what he does next year.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Good Riddance, I hope Gomez stay's healthy.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Knowing Japan, if Morgan learns Japanese, Tony Plush could have his own talk or variety show by the end of the season.

Gomez and Schafer will make a pretty good tandem in center. I'm really looking forward to see what Logan can do. I think he's going to surprise a lot of people. Not a lot of power, but the kid can hit.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Gomez and Schafer will make a pretty good tandem in center. I'm really looking forward to see what Logan can do. I think he's going to surprise a lot of people. Not a lot of power, but the kid can hit.
    The first and only game home run ball I ever caught was from Schafer. I intend to hold on to the autographed home run ball from his Nashville days until he becomes a stud, so I'm rooting for him!
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

Hahahahaha Nyjer
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i hate nyjer morgan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast