Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTTB FWA I Need

WTTB FWA I Need

Hi

Looking to buy any of the FWA i need from my list below. I will not be able to buy all at once. So I'm hoping to pick one off the list at a time or a couple if the price is right. I do not have paypal so if people are willing to let me send through the mail that would be great. For bigger deals I can send a money order or what ever we agree on . Pm works best

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Fwa-want-list

Cheers Mike
    Last edited by debtriddin; 01-24-2013 at 09:04 PM.
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

Geetargyro

Clean out your mail box. can't send you any messages.

Cheers Mike
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

I have 3 eberles and 1 hall available. LMK.
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast