One Box of 2011-12 SP Game Used. SHAZAM! Last Box Rule In Full Effect!

After enjoying the early part of my day off from work, I headed into Wayne's Sports Cards. Of course, I can never leave empty handed. I purchased a couple of packs of 2004-05 UD Legends Classics, and a couple of packs of 2011-12 UD Series 1 (pulled a Horak YG). Then I saw that they had one lone box of last year's SPGU sitting around. Knowing the greatness of that product and thinking about the amazing hits that I kept getting from it, I bit the bullet and picked it up.

It was so good it warranted a top two section. Also note how I pulled an autograph from one of my packs of 2004-05 UD Legends Classics.

Not too bad, right? Three rookies, a numbered parallel and jerseys of Paajarvi, Hemsky, Sedin and Doughty.

Then came the autograph pack and the thick patch pack. The autograph, at #2 was a gold #/50 rookie parallel of Sean Couturier.

At #1, was the thick card. #2/3, this card was the SP Game Gear of Mike Richards with a piece of jersey, patch, tag, and fight strap. Needless to say, I was quite happy with the box.

Any Richards collectors out there?
    Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

sweet break. I think that 2-color Hemsky might be the first ever two-color jersey I've seen from the SPGU authentic fabrics.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Wow, Such a sick Richards! Wish I had something for it.

Congrats on the hits.

sweet 11-12 spgu box !!!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

Sweet box! Showing that 11-12 SPGU can yield some pretty sick hits!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    sweet break. I think that 2-color Hemsky might be the first ever two-color jersey I've seen from the SPGU authentic fabrics.
    Agreed!!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (156)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very nice hits.

Nice break! I would be interested in the Doug Wilson auto.
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

Any chance that would be Waynes Sports Cards in Edmonton? Was there today and pulled some amazing stuff in a 7 Box Break of SPGU 12/13 check out my break its posted