Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Sounds good and PWE is ok. If you don't mind posting it I would appreciate it as I'm on my phone at work and will confirm it and have it in my mailbag to go out tomorrow. Thanks
    No prob. Posted
    Last edited by Bisonx28; 02-07-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks confirmed trade
    Any1 else got any Justin Upton
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    bring me some more Justin Upton cards. am past 70 different now. Lets keep the cards coming.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by piro182fan View Post
    yeah its from 2012... sorry

I have it. The only thing of Bauer I have at the moment is a 2013 Topps Insert. Would you happen to have any other Justin Upton cards for trade?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ok who else has some Justin Upton cards. Couple trades done.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Anymore Justin Upton out there? Still need lots of the base and low end inserts/parallels. Lets make some trades. No trade to small

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any J-Up cards today?

Just found some J-up 2012 bowman platinum base parallels emerald and gold... what do you have as far as 2012 bowman platinum?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by piro182fan View Post
    Just found some J-up 2012 bowman platinum base parallels emerald and gold... what do you have as far as 2012 bowman platinum?

I need the emerald. I have the gold already. Not much from 2012 Bowman Platinum. I have a ton from 2011 Bowman Platinum with lots of RCs/Prospects. I have a thread with all of them in it. I have Tyler Skaggs, Billy Hamilton, Wilmer Flores, Etc. PLMK if you could use any in that thread for the Emerald Upton. Thanks

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast