Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 113
  1. #61


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Still on the hunt for Justin Upton cards. Post what you have.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  2. #62


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Still on the hunt for Justin Upton cards. Has to be more out there. Even the base cards I need I will trade for them.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  3. #63


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Anymore Justin Upton today?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  4. #64
    I have a bunch of Justin Upton cards, including the following:

    06 Bowman Originals Buyback AU #550 (0210/100)
    06 Bowman Chrome Prospects AU BC223

    I am looking for Greg Maddux in return!

    PLMK if you are interested - Thanks, Dave.......
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

    Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

    Hidden Content

  5. #65


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad View Post
    I have a bunch of Justin Upton cards, including the following:

    06 Bowman Originals Buyback AU #550 (0210/100)
    06 Bowman Chrome Prospects AU BC223

    I am looking for Greg Maddux in return!

    PLMK if you are interested - Thanks, Dave.......
    I don't have anything of Greg Maddux but maybe some commons. Very interested in those uptons above. Would you be interested in selling?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I don't have anything of Greg Maddux but maybe some commons. Very interested in those uptons above. Would you be interested in selling?
    I would consider selling, but would much rather trade. You can make an offer, the worst that can happen is that I say no......

    Thanks, Dave......
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

    Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

    Hidden Content

  7. #67


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    What other Justin Upton cards do you have? I don't really like making offers bc some ppl think you low ball them when I actually don't keep up with Bvs or anything really. The last time I bought a Beckett was early last yr and only bc Bryce Harper was on cover and wanted to read about some of his cards.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  8. #68


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Daily call for Justin Upton. Lets make some trades
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    What other Justin Upton cards do you have? I don't really like making offers bc some ppl think you low ball them when I actually don't keep up with Bvs or anything really. The last time I bought a Beckett was early last yr and only bc Bryce Harper was on cover and wanted to read about some of his cards.

    I understand, and I don't blame you for your stance! You will not offend me by making an offer, but if you would rather not, that's OK too. I have found that a PM works well for offers like that. I will locate the other J. Upton cards that I have and make a list for you.

    Thanks, Dave.......
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

    Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

    Hidden Content

  10. #70


    Clemson2012's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,739
    Country
    Card Cash
    6,594.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad View Post
    I understand, and I don't blame you for your stance! You will not offend me by making an offer, but if you would rather not, that's OK too. I have found that a PM works well for offers like that. I will locate the other J. Upton cards that I have and make a list for you.

    Thanks, Dave.......
    PM sent
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •