Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like SP Authentic will be a loaded product and they'll most likely throw the Ultimate stuff into The Cup. Makes sense. Stuff that would have been difficult to move will now be sold. It's just like in 2004/05 when there was no hockey. The products that came out were absolute garbage as far as RC's went, BUT as far as inserts, etc., there was nothing more loaded than boxes of UD and UD Ultimate. That stuff was cray-cray.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yikes... If they are releasing The Cup at the same pricepoint with about the same kind of distribution, it's gonna be terrible. I can understand that they are probably seeing a golden opportunity where Panini has thrown in the towel, but they will have to improve in product quality and value BIG TIME.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

That's been my dream for about three years now. Take the best of everything and make a single SP product.

I personally would prefer to see SPGU and SPA released separately, with SPx eliminated completely. I like the distinct difference between SPGU and SPA; mainly autographs in one product and mainly game-used in another. Other mid-end products like Ultimate and Artifacts offer a good variety of memorabilia and autographs, while I prefer SPA because I am not a big fan of common game-used cards.

And to add to this post, I am very happy to see that SPA will indeed be released! My personal favourite.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

As a Fellow collector I love going to the Sports card Expo in Toronto, getting my priority signings redemptions... I always buy UD Ser 1 & 2 as its a alright bang for its buck.. kinda currious how Big Chris and the crew at UD are going to work this one now... :)

BANNED

Country
    See keithman07's Items on eBay

Just to clarify, the 12-13 artifacts rookie redemptions will be produced and redeemable next season, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

thanks for posting - I'd been waiting to find out what UD would be doing, esp after Panini cancelled so many products.
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oxmav3rickxo's Items on eBay

Man, so i have to wait till next year to start my Stefan Matteau PC :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12