Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Star Selections...

SCF Rewards
    Country

All Star Selections...

...thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

They got it right with David Lee but would someone explain to me how Howard deserves to be an all star over Marc Gasol. That guy is a joke. And Luol Deng, please, thats the best they can trot out there in the eastern conference. Garbage talent for a garbage exhibition game. Kyrie will win the MVP of the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

NBA All-Star Reserve selections

NEW YORK -- Tim Duncan was selected to his 14th All-Star game, Spurs teammate Tony Parker is joining him, and the Chicago Bulls also had two reserves chosen Thursday for next month's game in Houston.

Joakim Noah and Luol Deng were picked from the Bulls, who have stayed in the thick of the Eastern Conference playoff race despite the season-long absence of point guard Derrick Rose. Noah is one of five first-time All-Stars for the East, along with New York's Tyson Chandler, Indiana's Paul George, Cleveland's Kyrie Irving, and Philadelphia's Jrue Holiday.
    Miami's Chris Bosh, picked for his eighth All-Star team, rounded out the East squad.
    West forwards David Lee (Golden State), LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland) and Zach Randolph (Memphis) all were picked for the second time. Houston's James Harden was chosen for the first time and joins former Oklahoma City teammate Russell Westbrook, headed to his third straight All-Star game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2013/s...t-two-reserves
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The West reserves are ok except a no for Tim Duncan and replaced by Stephen Curry or Jamal Crawford. Then for the East I would have taken Jrue Holiday out and replaced him with J.R. Smith or Boozer or Paul Pierce. So the snubs are the guys mentioned. If an injury happens to some one I would like to see Jamal or J.R. make it.
    Last edited by Jay520; 01-24-2013 at 08:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy for Kyrie!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

I agree that boozer should have been there but you replace deng with him. Holiday puts that team on his back every night, he deserves to be there. I do agree that Curry should be there but you can't take the best power forward of all time off, you have to give Duncan old man game respect. Quite frankly crawford and curry deserve to be there more than kobe or howard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Two Bulls!!!!! Woot woot!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Would have given Curry the nod over Lee. Already have Aldridge, Zach and Timmy.

Glad Timmy got the nod because he has been putting up big numbers this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I agree that boozer should have been there but you replace deng with him. Holiday puts that team on his back every night, he deserves to be there. I do agree that Curry should be there but you can't take the best power forward of all time off, you have to give Duncan old man game respect. Quite frankly crawford and curry deserve to be there more than kobe or howard.

And no mentioning of how not deserving Griffin is to be a starter?

SCF Rewards
    Country

And no mentioning of how not deserving Griffin is to be a starter?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Every year few get snubbed that's the way it is... But. Happy jrue holiday made it every night he carries that team on his back. He's putting up 19 pg 9 assist a game... Of course curry should of made it. But then again the west is loaded. Brandon jennings Was also well deserving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast