Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What about Joe Johnson, D-Will or Stephan Curry?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    What about Joe Johnson, D-Will or Stephan Curry?

D will. Has had on off year. But he will turn it around for playoffs. He even said he doesn't deserve to be an all star this year. And joe Johnson. Is another one that was a surprise especially Brook Lopez.

As far as curry. West is loaded and so many players wondered the same thing about curry missing the all star list.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So glad to see Irving make it. The guy is playing some amazing bball as of late.
    Andrew Nicholson & Becky Hammon.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    And no mentioning of how not deserving Griffin is to be a starter?
    He has turned into the most overrated player in the league, and my least favorite player.

No Nuggets this year, didn't think there would be, was hoping for Gallinari.

Most deserving people who didn't make it are Josh Smith and Stephen Curry. Sadly for Curry I just don't think he deserved it over the other guards. I think Josh Smith should have made it over Deng.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12