Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free base cards! Just pay shipping!

I need to start clearing out all these base cards that have literally just been sitting around collecting dust. Aside from the few exceptions (jordan, kobe, lebron, durant), name your player and i'll give you a total number of cards that I have. It'll be $3 for shipping no matter how many cards. That covers the cost of the mailer and postage. The cards themselves are free! First come first serve!

Players Already Taken/Pending:

Paul Pierce

Last edited by insomniac51; 01-25-2013 at 05:36 PM.

2. Wata Photo
    Still waiting to hear back if you found any of the guys I was looking for in return for those set needs you were looking for. Thanks
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

FT: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Magnum View Post
    Still waiting to hear back if you found any of the guys I was looking for in return for those set needs you were looking for. Thanks
    Sorry! Pm coming

Pierce, garnett, duncan, allen, rondo, cp3, parker, nash

Quote Originally Posted by Squinge44 View Post
    Pierce, garnett, duncan, allen, rondo, cp3, parker, nash
    lol just one player please

Sent you a pm about Chris Paul. Thanks.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Paul Pierce. If you have any send me a trade and I will Paypal you the payment. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    Paul Pierce. If you have any send me a trade and I will Paypal you the payment. Thanks!
    your inbox appears to be full. tried to pm you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast