Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Love the Fleer Metal as well as the E-X (this was always my favorite base set of the late 90's, early 2000's for baseball), but that price point is nuts
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels and Christian Friedrich

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by egghead529 View Post
    Love the Fleer Metal as well as the E-X (this was always my favorite base set of the late 90's, early 2000's for baseball), but that price point is nuts
    This product would be fun with less autographes and a 70$/box price-point
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig2 View Post
    I think some of it is nostalgia, as well as a welcome break from yet another jersey/auto card release.

I've personally always found the Jambalaya cards way too gaudy, but those from the basketball release of Fleer Retro sell very well. They just make my eyes sore.
    Yeah I get it. I just do not like those designs one bit. At that price there is no way I'm touching anything but MAYBE the odd single.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Thanks for sharing the checklist - I'm glad that I've scaled back on most of my Price collecting because wow he appears to be in everything in this product. Only two new Gorges cards and one of them is an auto! Yay!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Very cool looking set. I'm interested in seeing what the autos look like as well. Thank goodness there are Kurri, Fuhr, and Coffey autos. I know Irbe collectors will also be excited to chase his auto as well.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Cool concept and nice looking cards. $300-$400 a box though, redonk.
    #1 Collection: Barrasso
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Other: Lemieux, Crosby, Wregget

Wonder how much a common Fleer auto from this will fetch

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming, a UD checklist posted before the release day???

Checklist looks good but I can't justify spending $200 a box (DA's presale is $212.95) for a bunch of Basketball inserts with hockey players pictured on them and 6 sticker autos (probably).
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Ima buy a box of 13/14 OPC for 1/3 the price and I bet you I have every bit as much fun........UD gets my money either way I guess :p
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast