Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Ima buy a box of 13/14 OPC for 1/3 the price and I bet you I have every bit as much fun........UD gets my money either way I guess :p
    And probably the same return too lol.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

oh no, looks like about 20 new ovechkins, now i need to decide if i want to collect them all
    collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton
    bucket: Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content and Hidden Content

I dig it. A breath of fresh air.

Upper Deck really needs to stop using the "Movember" pictures they take on cards. The players look like such a joke like that... especially Crosby and Stamkos.
    I Really Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Gordie Howe (Whalers) 1076 Goals /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

*yawn

A GREAT idea however, the usual player selection and an overpriced product will make this product collect dusts on shelves. I wonder how much sales will get hurt for any spring products since UD announced they will be releasing trilogy over the summer with the new rookie crop.

2012-13 is not a very good year for Hockey Cards...the 13-14 product is going to be very hot out of the gate.
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

Wish the price wasn't so high. Cant wait to hunt down more Irbe cards from this set. Let me know if you find any and want to trade.
    Last edited by Irbe3201; 04-10-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Irbe Collection:Hidden Content
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

As I see the first few breaks of this, this product is even more overpriced than I previously thought. $225/box, I wouldn't crack this for $80.
    Hidden Content
    #1 Collection: Barrasso - Need any and all!
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Most Wanted Card : Tom Barrasso ITG Decades 90's MEGA GOALIE. Will pay well!

Those cards do not look retro at all unless by retro they mean 2000s.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

yikes these cards look real ugly (aside from the sid)
    looking for 10-11 crown royale paralells, and dominion ruby/blue autos

At $212 a box I can't see how this is worth it??????? I'll be buying off ebay for sure now!lol I will never touch a box of this stuff, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

frankie did a 6 box case, dont think he posted it here yet but the autos are horrible, 6 per box and to quote frankie "to use up their old stickers" was the point of this set. Some of the inserts look nice, and going by first day ebay sales some are selling nice (Patrick Roy Red /100 - 40$, Messier Blue /50 - 30$) and some of the subset parallels like metal universe are upwards of 10$, but if u bust this product in 2 weeks, its still 215$ with a bunch of inserts that are now selling for 5 - 6$.

All in all, UD.... just stop

ill wait until this box drops like Luxury Suite did, and then still probably not buy one.
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast