Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

he just needs some help or done it because he is poor, we should let him out on early release, seems like a good guy!

just trying my democrat liberal logic for a moment

here is the real conservative logic:

hang him in a public square

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

he just needs some help or done it because he is poor, we should let him out on early release, seems like a good guy!

just trying my democrat liberal logic for a moment

here is the real conservative logic:

hang him in a public square …unless he has lots of money...does he have lots of money?

Fixed

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

If he has lots of money or is providing more than one minimum wage job, then the republicans would nominate him for sainthood.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If he has lots of money or is providing more than one minimum wage job, then the republicans would nominate him for sainthood.

More than? Even one makes him...
    The Great Job-Creator!
    (echo)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

if he has lots of money, leave half to a charity for victims of pedophilia and half to a rehab center and still hang him

the strange thing is money is not the root of all evil, it is humans who are

I know people feel the need to be able to blame something when times are hard, so now instead of it being just the white males, you have turned on the people with money

perhaps the best piece of advice does come from the Bible, don't covet

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What makes you think anything is about blaming or converting? Oh, right, your pride.
    You can say whatever you want, the fact remains the Republicans support the rich exclusively and to the bitter end. For reference see Romney's campaign and the past 50 years of the Republican party's history.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Who cares that he was a priest? I find it more disturbing that someone who has been on the earth for 61 years could be so dumb.

I think the fact that he is a person in a leadership role who is typically held to a high standard is of importance. I'd think it would be just as shocking no matter his religious affiliation considering a typical religious leader should set the example that he preaches to the members of his place of worship.

I also find it odd that a man of 62 years, with decent means and more than likely a good education would be into trafficking meth. I guess it goes to shows what the power of money can do to people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12