Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Who would you like to see MORE autographs of?

What player or NFL related person would you like to see more autographs of in packs? Or maybe their first autograph?

For me it would be John Madden. He doesn't have many at all and since he was a broadcaster he could easily be in unlicensed Upper Deck products.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

chris kluwe
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

I would like a cut auto of Brian Piccolo from the Bears.
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

I would like to see more autos of the stars. So many of the products now are just rookie autos aside from a few sets. I would also like to see more defensive player autos like Urlacher, Wilfork, Ray Lewis.

I am going to second the defensive player auto, espeically some of the stars like Charles Woodson, Urlacher, Matthews etc.
    Looking for ALL Broncos cards in a Broncos uniform (no college unis and other teams ex. not Champ in Washington, etc) Check out my bucket:Hidden Content
    Check out my trade list by clicking ~> Hidden Content

I would say. Team doctors, athletic trainers, conditioning coaches. Maybe some gu pre wrap. A autograph whistle A gu clip board? Lol. But a the auto whistle and used clipboard would actually be cool from high end coach

None, theres already too many autos being released. Sure it would be nice to autos of star D players and special teamers but this guaranteed hit stuff has flooded the market and its only going to get worse.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I will NOT send paypal as a gift!!! I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to protect myself, than leave myself open to be scammed with NO recourse!!!

Speaking for Steeler fans.......James Harrison and Mike Wagner(70's) have NO certified autos that I'm aware of

Quote Originally Posted by JFBanicki View Post
    None, theres already too many autos being released. Sure it would be nice to autos of star D players and special teamers but this guaranteed hit stuff has flooded the market and its only going to get worse.
    so true, sad though.

Quote Originally Posted by JFBanicki View Post
    +1 I understand what the OP is saying but there are too many autos as is. The hobby needs more products like Topps Chrome and 08 Masterpieces where the focus is as much on refractors and short prints as "hits". It makes the hobby much more enjoyable IMO.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast