Sign of the Times progress!

83 in total, and have 53, so we begin the countdown. 30 to go. The toughest ones, I might add. If anybody has any for trade that I still need, please don't hesitate to contact me!

I have eight incoming, including Datsyuk from Group A. EDIT: Also now have Clarke from A incoming :)

Here we go! Click the image to make it big and pretty.

Group E

Group D

Group C

Group B

Group A

Thanks for the look,

Eric
    Last edited by ericsnewmsn; 01-26-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Good going Eric! That's a really impressive collection so far. Good luck with those remaining Group B and Group A cards. That's going to be a challenge!
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

Update... have 9 incoming :). Hodgson is on the way

Awesome work Eric! Good luck on the rest and I will keep an eye out.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Hey Eric!! Glad to see you didn't decide to give up on this set after all, as it's a beauty!! I'm getting so close as well to finishing!! Just need the Ovechkin, Crosby, Pietrangelo, and Eric Wellwood of all people haha.... Wish I had some doubles of the rare ones to help you out....
    Looking for Hall, Eberle, or Paajarvi!!
    Hidden Content
    Dominion Set: APR /99 20/20 (100%!!!) Gold /25 19/20 (95%)
    11/12 SPA SOTT's: Singles 77/83 (93%) 2 INCOMING Duals 27/43 (63%) 4 INCOMING

Quote Originally Posted by joshos33 View Post
    Hey Eric!! Glad to see you didn't decide to give up on this set after all, as it's a beauty!! I'm getting so close as well to finishing!! Just need the Ovechkin, Crosby, Pietrangelo, and Eric Wellwood of all people haha.... Wish I had some doubles of the rare ones to help you out....
    I wish you did too! Pietrangelo's recent stuff seems to be difficult to get a hold of. I saw a couple Wellwoods with a BIN of about six plus shipping, but I don't want to have to spend a lot of money lol.