Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

Sign of the Times progress!

83 in total, and have 53, so we begin the countdown. 30 to go. The toughest ones, I might add. If anybody has any for trade that I still need, please don't hesitate to contact me!

I have eight incoming, including Datsyuk from Group A. EDIT: Also now have Clarke from A incoming :)

Here we go! Click the image to make it big and pretty.

Group E

Group D

Group C

Group B

Group A

Thanks for the look,

Eric
    Last edited by ericsnewmsn; 01-26-2013 at 07:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Good going Eric! That's a really impressive collection so far. Good luck with those remaining Group B and Group A cards. That's going to be a challenge!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Update... have 9 incoming :). Hodgson is on the way

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome work Eric! Good luck on the rest and I will keep an eye out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Eric!! Glad to see you didn't decide to give up on this set after all, as it's a beauty!! I'm getting so close as well to finishing!! Just need the Ovechkin, Crosby, Pietrangelo, and Eric Wellwood of all people haha.... Wish I had some doubles of the rare ones to help you out....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Eric!! Glad to see you didn't decide to give up on this set after all, as it's a beauty!! I'm getting so close as well to finishing!! Just need the Ovechkin, Crosby, Pietrangelo, and Eric Wellwood of all people haha.... Wish I had some doubles of the rare ones to help you out....

I wish you did too! Pietrangelo's recent stuff seems to be difficult to get a hold of. I saw a couple Wellwoods with a BIN of about six plus shipping, but I don't want to have to spend a lot of money lol.