Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it in bad taste to specify auto location etc?

I am wanting to send a player a number to be signed, then stitched on a jersey. Is it in bad rase/etiquette to include a diagram and ask for autograph here, "HOF XX" inscription here, and "6 cups" here?

DOes that tend to put players off? I have never done this before, but would like to and don't know if its ok, or will guarantee a non signature.

TIA

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never done it but I don't see a problem with it. I would write what I want on a post-it note and place it where I want it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@D_Frank34 See pktwsu99's Items on eBay

I have a '59 WS Champs baseball I am gathering sigs on, and it really is their prerogative if they want to follow what you ask for. One guy signed in black, and all the other sigs are in blue, and I even included a blue pen! Good luck though. Who are you sending to?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Larry Robinson. Assistant coach now for San Jose Sharks. Going to try sending to him through the team.

BANNED

Country

Never done it ttm, but when I get people IP I only give a location, if they ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I don't think it's in bad taste at all if you ask politely. I don't mind asking for a sweet spot or a specific location or color on an item. The worst they can do is say no.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just sent out some custom photos and i used little post-it notes letting them know where i'd like them to sign. as long as your polite i don't think it's in bad taste