Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: No more kids

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

No more kids

kind of interesting

An Elyria man who owes almost $79,000 in child support has been forbidden by Judge James Walther from procreating for five years while on probation, unless he shows he can support the four children he already has.

http://www.morningjournal.com/articl...8536291904.txt

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Haha. Creative, I'll give it that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nothing wrong with this.This guy has proven he cannot support or care for the kids he has already.REGARLESS of his situation with the babies momma he can care for the kids

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So what is going to happend to him if he has more kids?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

They should make him sterile

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, looks like prison time if he does not adhere to the rules

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Hello!

I haz a question..........I'm pretty sure this is a one-off type of thing, but doesn't this open the door to the gub'mint decreeing who can and can't reproduce?? This guy is obviously not fit to procreate, this is true. I know more than a few people personally who aren't either, in my opinion. Which might differ from your opinion. Which might differ from the court's opinion. Etc and so on and so forth...........

Taken to the Nth degree, Maury & Jerry Springer would be out of business with a couple generations.............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Hello!

I haz a question..........I'm pretty sure this is a one-off type of thing, but doesn't this open the door to the gub'mint decreeing who can and can't reproduce?? This guy is obviously not fit to procreate, this is true. I know more than a few people personally who aren't either, in my opinion. Which might differ from your opinion. Which might differ from the court's opinion. Etc and so on and so forth...........

Taken to the Nth degree, Maury & Jerry Springer would be out of business with a couple generations.............

great point. it does walk the line of the government telling who can and can't procreate. I myself don't see that the legal system would step in unless it's cases of the extreme like this, but this definitely brings up a great debate.