Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    and its also not allowed, SCF policy
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

Quote Originally Posted by bradenl View Post
    You only have one completed sorry man not chancing it
    Nor am I with paying gift. Sorry. Should of took Andrew's offer.

What's the deal with posting $40 dlvd, then you add a $10 shipping charge. In case you didn't know dlvd means shipping is included. I would also be interested in $40 dlvd, but only after I received cards first. Since you are asking for payment as gift and you have the "Must Send First" tag.

Hey, I see that the $40 dlvd was a typo. I take back my comment.

If you read my original post it says theirs no negotiating and someone posted 10 dollars less then my asking price so I replied with yah sure plus shipping. But now I'm getting rid of it for 40dlvd I wanna find out what it costs to ship it to you first before I accept ur offer abls10
    photo bucket:

Hidden Content

Yes. I figured out that you had lowered your price after the $10 shipping post. And I apologize. LMK.

Confused. How does someone with 2 feedback not have a "must send first" under their name, but someone has a feedback of 94 (100%) must send first?
    Hidden Content Wants: Any GU net cards, GU all star jsy, Int'l jsy, Capt C jersey and patch cards. Want Top shelf Goalie Gear:Osgood (skate)!
    Hidden Content
    Stay away from Habsmtlfan aka mlthabscollector on ebay. Longueil or Varennes, Que. Thief and liar. - Fr... Barb..

Quote Originally Posted by tiger tiger View Post
    Confused. How does someone with 2 feedback not have a "must send first" under their name, but someone has a feedback of 94 (100%) must send first?
    Anyone under 20 has to msf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast