Jim Plunkett auto

Looking to trade this Jim Plunkett auto #'d 5/5 for baseball or football. I collect Reds or Dolphins stuff.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please send me a PM if you want to know about any of my cards or any questions at all.I forget to check my post on follow up so please PM me.

Bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please send me a PM if you want to know about any of my cards or any questions at all.I forget to check my post on follow up so please PM me.

cmb for randall cobb gu,d.j.williams prestige auto/logo,ttt anthony mccoy auto/gu,titus young certified auto.pm me

what bv are you looking for on it?
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I like it. cmb
    Football Need: 2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Marcell Dareus Auto

Just so everyone knows, I don't have a certain value on it. I'm just looking to trade for cards that I would like. Reds and few Dolphins cards have priority over others.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content