Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. #41


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,938
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thought I was pretty clear that you urinate on the constitution by using it to justify your laziness. Is the constitution why you don't read posts before commenting on them too?

  2. #42
    wickabee, I do and I don't have an issue with conceal carry permits.

    I can agree with a gun safe, but would like to see a tax write off for it.

    lets say i own a gun and I do not have a ccw and I want to go to the range to shoot. personally I would have no issue taking my gun apart and putting it in the trunk. the shells would go in my back seat, in plain view, with a note that read "disassembled gun in trunk".
    This is reasonable in my opinion.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  3. #43


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,938
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    wickabee, I do and I don't have an issue with conceal carry permits.

    I can agree with a gun safe, but would like to see a tax write off for it.

    lets say i own a gun and I do not have a ccw and I want to go to the range to shoot. personally I would have no issue taking my gun apart and putting it in the trunk. the shells would go in my back seat, in plain view, with a note that read "disassembled gun in trunk".
    This is reasonable in my opinion.
    I'm left wondering why tax money should pay for your gun safe when you have such a problem withcell phones.

  4. #44
    no to both or yes to both

    at least with the gun safe you would be following a law, being responsible, and exercising your Constitutional rights.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  5. #45


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,938
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    no to both or yes to both

    at least with the gun safe you would be following a law, being responsible, and exercising your Constitutional rights.
    Well if all things are equal then okay. I figured you'd have a problem taking such welfare from the government, but alright.

  6. #46



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,471
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Thought I was pretty clear that you urinate on the constitution by using it to justify your laziness. Is the constitution why you don't read posts before commenting on them too?
    I don't think defending the Constitution is lazy. If our politicians spent more time doing it, we'd be much better off.
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  7. #47
    tax write offs are not welfare, in fact I should be able to write off anything the government makes me purchase, license, license plates, car insurance, and now health care.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  8. #48


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,938
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    I don't think defending the Constitution is lazy. If our politicians spent more time doing it, we'd be much better off.
    You're not defending it. You're hiding behind it because you're too lazy to do anything. How many times do I have to repeat myself before you can comprehend what I'm saying.

  9. #49


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,938
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    tax write offs are not welfare, in fact I should be able to write off anything the government makes me purchase, license, license plates, car insurance, and now health care.
    So you want the government to borrow more from China to pay for your gun safe. Nice.

  10. #50



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,471
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You're not defending it. You're hiding behind it because you're too lazy to do anything. How many times do I have to repeat myself before you can comprehend what I'm saying.
    I understand just fine, I just disagree that it is lazy to point out that allowing police to shoot citizens carrying guns off their property along with taking away their right to due process are bad ideas.

    If you still think they are good ideas, go ahead and make an argument instead of attacking me as lazy.
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •