Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thought I was pretty clear that you urinate on the constitution by using it to justify your laziness. Is the constitution why you don't read posts before commenting on them too?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, I do and I don't have an issue with conceal carry permits.

I can agree with a gun safe, but would like to see a tax write off for it.

lets say i own a gun and I do not have a ccw and I want to go to the range to shoot. personally I would have no issue taking my gun apart and putting it in the trunk. the shells would go in my back seat, in plain view, with a note that read "disassembled gun in trunk".
    This is reasonable in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, I do and I don't have an issue with conceal carry permits.

I can agree with a gun safe, but would like to see a tax write off for it.

lets say i own a gun and I do not have a ccw and I want to go to the range to shoot. personally I would have no issue taking my gun apart and putting it in the trunk. the shells would go in my back seat, in plain view, with a note that read "disassembled gun in trunk".
    This is reasonable in my opinion.

I'm left wondering why tax money should pay for your gun safe when you have such a problem withcell phones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no to both or yes to both

at least with the gun safe you would be following a law, being responsible, and exercising your Constitutional rights.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

no to both or yes to both

at least with the gun safe you would be following a law, being responsible, and exercising your Constitutional rights.

Well if all things are equal then okay. I figured you'd have a problem taking such welfare from the government, but alright.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Thought I was pretty clear that you urinate on the constitution by using it to justify your laziness. Is the constitution why you don't read posts before commenting on them too?

I don't think defending the Constitution is lazy. If our politicians spent more time doing it, we'd be much better off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

tax write offs are not welfare, in fact I should be able to write off anything the government makes me purchase, license, license plates, car insurance, and now health care.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't think defending the Constitution is lazy. If our politicians spent more time doing it, we'd be much better off.

You're not defending it. You're hiding behind it because you're too lazy to do anything. How many times do I have to repeat myself before you can comprehend what I'm saying.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

tax write offs are not welfare, in fact I should be able to write off anything the government makes me purchase, license, license plates, car insurance, and now health care.

So you want the government to borrow more from China to pay for your gun safe. Nice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

You're not defending it. You're hiding behind it because you're too lazy to do anything. How many times do I have to repeat myself before you can comprehend what I'm saying.

I understand just fine, I just disagree that it is lazy to point out that allowing police to shoot citizens carrying guns off their property along with taking away their right to due process are bad ideas.

If you still think they are good ideas, go ahead and make an argument instead of attacking me as lazy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast