Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

the LAST mail-day.........the horror......the horrorrrrrr

So........that's that. I don't collect hockey cards anymore. What exactly am I supposed to DO now??? Sonofa...........................

First up, hi-lites from a care package full of weird stuff from Don The Flyers Guy, thanks again there sir.................

1973/74 Mac's Milk cloth stickers

1984/85 North Stars partial team set

70/71 Esso stickers + a couple other Flyers

NEXT!!! The only money I've spent this year, two cards from Lee (Fleeeeemur) a couple more adds to my Century Collection

NEXT!!!!!!! The last of the eBay wins.......................Canucks past & present

Canucks present and future. I looooooove this card :)

A little stack of 70's / 80's Topps & OPC for SIX DOLLARS yayyyyyy!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd the lasttttttttt item, paid for with my eBay bucks, one last Mac-Donalds jersey...................

So yah, guess I'll start sorting it all out or something

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

So you stopped collecting Hockey cards because you got an Alfredsson patch card?

Probably the weirdest reason for quitting I've ever read.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Ummmmmmmmmm...........nope, don't really have an answer for that one :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Nah, he stopped because I told him those two Century Legends cards were the last cards I had left to sell and I had nothing else left that I could ask him to pay for.

Nice "last haul" of cards. I really like the 70s-80s vintage card lot. The Platinum McD's patch card is really sweet as well. Those are very nice patches for their time.

I'm sure you'll find organizing all the cards you've gotten will keep you busy. Maybe the mailman will throw you a surprise mail day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice last mailday. The Alfie is really cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm really sorry to hear that you're quitting hockey cards, Ed. Is there a specific reason? And are you going to focus on other hobbies? Whatever reasons you may have, please feel free to spend some time on SCF and also post a few comments and maybe even an occassional thread. Otherwise we'll miss you!

-Ethan