Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

April 13-14 Braves @ Pirates

My first games I got to see this year were those of the Atlanta Braves,my favorite team. For the amount of people out there, I think I did alright.

Evan Gattis SS 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Jason Heyward 1/1 Card
    Terry Pendleton 1/2 Card
    Eddie Perez 1/1 Card
    Chris Johnson 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Cory Gearrin 1/1 Card
    Craig Kimbrel 1/1 12 ASG Ball
    Mike Minor 1/1 SS ROMLB (Finally!!!)
    Struck out on the Uptons and Andrelton Simmons skipped my ball 5 timesacross the two days.

April 18 Louisville Bats @ Columbus
    Went up mainly for Billy Hamilton and did not get him but I got two guys that Iwanted.
    Mark Prior 1/1 SS ROMLB, 4/4 Cards (Help from my dad)
    Daisuke Matzusaka 1/1 SS ROMLB, 1/1Card

May6-8 Braves @ Cincinnati
    May 6
    Jason Heward 1/1 Choptalk, 1/1 Choptalk
    Terry Pendleton 1/1 SS ROMLB W/ 91 NL MVP
    All Coaches besides Roger McDowell on a team calendar
    Greg Walker 1/1 Card
    Juan Francisco 1/1 White Panel ROMLB

May7
    Everyone rode the first bus on day 1, so I decided to go to the hotel around 12:45 to catch guys getting
    on the bus. I got there around 12:50 to find out that BJ Upton had signed 30minutes before I got there.
    But the day got better as five minutes later Justin Upton came walking out and he stopped. After that
    the day heated up.
    Justin Upton 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Chris Johnson 1/1 Card
    Reed Johnson 1/1 Card
    Kris Medlen 1/1 Card
    Tim Hudson 1/1 Card
    RamironP ena 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Anthony Varvaro 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Freddie Freeman 1/1 Authentic Jersey
    Jason Heyward 1/1 8x10 (My dad got at stadium while I was still at Hotel)
    Gerald Laird and Dan Uggla signed while I was getting Freddie Freeman.
    BJ Upton came back from Lunch with Justin and Freeman and told me he was done signing today. I
    proceededto show him that I have his jersey on and he said that I don’t care.

May8
    Chip Caray and Joe Simpson 1/1 started my new announcers baseball.
    Now that I am out of school I will be able to update regularly and I will have picson here later today.
    Thanksfor the read.
    Last edited by berman74; 05-15-2013 at 09:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are some photos minus a few baseballs that were all ready put away:byThanks for looking and if someone knows how to make the pics a little smaller I would greatly appreciate the help. I am also interested in taking 50/50 for teams that I will be doing. I do MLB, Triple A, and Single A baseball. Some teams I will be doing include the Braves, Giants, Indians, Syracuse Chiefs, West Virginia Power, Columbus Clippers, A's, Mariners, Byron Buxton, and a few other MLB and Triple A teams that I cannot remember. Please PM me if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if there are any mlb players youre looking to get cards for, id be willing to 50/50 almost any team. cool successes.. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

May 24 Syracuse Chiefs @ Columbus Clippers
    Didn't have much for either team but Mick Foley was making an appearance so I decided to give it a shot.
    Daisuke Matsuzaka 2/2 8x10 (50/50 with awz50)
    Lonnie Chisenhall 1/1 card
    Chris Young 1/1 card
    Greg Booker 1/1 card
    Jeremy Hermida 1/2 card Said he would sign inside and did.
    Trevor Bauer 0/3 Was pitching still didn't have much hope
    Dan Rosenbaum 0/1 Was also starting

Mick Foley 3/3 My 8x10 with and my dad bought an 8x10 for $5 and a t-shirt

My next adventure will be the Cleveland Indians in Cincinnati Monday and Tuesday depending on how I do Monday. My main needs are Francona, Swisher and Giambi. Thanks for reading.
    (Please note the white spots on my scanner are dried spots from white out when dad didn't wait for it to dry.)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

nice successes. i'm a bit of a Braves fan myself, so i'm envious of a lot of those.

I go to about 10-12 Rays games a year, and in BJ's entire tenure with the team, I never got him. Only seen him sign once, and he skipped me in favor of all the kids around me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice successes. i'm a bit of a Braves fan myself, so i'm envious of a lot of those.

I go to about 10-12 Rays games a year, and in BJ's entire tenure with the team, I never got him. Only seen him sign once, and he skipped me in favor of all the kids around me.

Thanks! I hope to do just as well with them in Milwaukee. But I'm not worried about BJ anymore, he's batting .150 and I'm done begging him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've graphed the Rays so many times in St. Pete and only seen BJ sign once, and it was only for a handful of people. I was lucky enough to get him, though, at a signing the Rays put on. He's definitely the toughest I've ever come across

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

If you're willing to trade that Justin Upton SS OMLB you nabbed the other day, shoot me a PM. Great successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're willing to trade that Justin Upton SS OMLB you nabbed the other day, shoot me a PM. Great successes!

Sorry it's the only one have and I'm gonna keep it. I only trade doubles.

SCF Rewards
    Country

May 27 Cleveland Indians @ Cincinnati Reds
    Sorry for the day delay but I had unexpected work yesterday and needed the rest after the long day.
    Let me start out by saying I got up at 4 A.M. for the 1 o'clock game and my dad was too tired to go so I was going solo for the day. Wish I had the help as I could have had more done as I have never seen a better signing team and never had as good of a day in a long time. I am just going to list it all as if I did pregame, at the stadium and after the game the list would become confusing as

Sandy Alomar Jr. 1/1 SS ROMLB, 1/8 card strict 1 per
    Jason Giiambi 1/1 SS ROMLB, Wish i had help as he was signin at least 4 a piece
    Zach McAllister 1/1 card
    Rich Hill 4/5 cards, 1 per but had help from others with nothing
    Ubaldo Jimenez 2/2 cards
    Mark Reynolds 2/2 cards
    Michael Brantley 1/1 card
    Asdrubal Cabrera 1/1 card, he only signed 5 total he would take a card and sign as he walked but he would take 10 steps before ink hit card.
    Jason Kipnis 1/2 card, if anyone wants to help me with a 50/50 on him I need a 2012 GQ or if you have for trade I'm interested
    Justin Masterson 1/1, same as Kipnis but I for my GQ card for him
    Nick Swisher 1/1 SP ROMLB, 1/4 card
    Matt Albers 1/1 card
    Ryan Raburn 1/2 card
    Terry Francona 1/1 SS ROMLB, About didn't sign as some nonregular yelled I hope Detroit beats you as he was walking into the hotel door.
    Drew Stubbs 1/2 card
    Scott Kazmir 1/1 card
    Mike Aviles 1/1 card

People that I missed out on:
    Chris Perez 0/2 He left the hotel to go to the airport before he was officially on the DL and din't sign
    Nick Hagadone 0/1 signed bit left card at home as I didn't know he got called up
    Joe Smith 0/1 Never recognized him
    Vinnie Pestano 0/1 Never recognized him
    Michael Bourn 0/3 Signed inside but when he got to me one of my friends double dipped him and set his card on my binder and he thought I was him.
    Carlos Santana 0/3 Walked back but not into the hotel said when he gets back. Comes out of the hotel no idea how he got in said he would sign when he gets back again, but I left at 10 as I had a 3 and a half hour drive home and I don't have a phone number to ask the two guys if he did sign.
    And my kick in the butt moment:
    Jay Bruce: He showed up to go out with Stubbs and I didn/t bring any of my reds stuff with me for the day (Grrr.) as I still need him om a 2012 GQ and 12' Topps, but I helped someone out and got a 2012 Giambi I needed, so all was not lost.
    Thanks for the read and sorry for the long post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast