Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JFBanicki View Post
    I say do it with a Chris Johnson Auto or the guy who used a checkmark for his auto. There was a player this year that had a lame auto too but can't think of who it was, just remember seeing it and thinking what a disappointment that would be to a little kid that was a huge fan and got that no-effort auto from their favorite player.
    Any back to my point, I say do it with one of these players autos and then get becketts attention and get them to do an article on it and how you did it to show the player that you respected his card as much as the player did his fans and collectors when he signed with some quick scribble instead of a real auto.

I think you might be referring to Mr. Vernand Morency:

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Football/2...orency/1256718

You should send in his auto!
    Last edited by PhinsPhan77; 02-10-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Found a card he signed even worse.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by JFBanicki View Post
    I say do it with a Chris Johnson Auto or the guy who used a checkmark for his auto. There was a player this year that had a lame auto too but can't think of who it was, just remember seeing it and thinking what a disappointment that would be to a little kid that was a huge fan and got that no-effort auto from their favorite player.
    Any back to my point, I say do it with one of these players autos and then get becketts attention and get them to do an article on it and how you did it to show the player that you respected his card as much as the player did his fans and collectors when he signed with some quick scribble instead of a real auto.
    Yeah Chris Johnson auto is classic and a C and a J. A illiterate 3 year old could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    Yeah Chris Johnson auto is classic and a C and a J. A illiterate 3 year old could do better.
    how many literate 3 yr olds do you know?
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Send in a dummy and hand sign it /1.If the company asks any questions explain to them it's Te'os girlfriend. Hell, put it on EBay and see how much people would pay

I have a strong desire to send a jacked up card into Beckett as well. Those clowns would probably screw up the grade and give it a 9.5 ha

I have a nice JaMarcus Russell Contenders RC auto I should "enhance" with some background drawing and additions. lol. Good idea!
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

Im thinking about sending in an unredeemed redemption.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Im thinking about sending in an unredeemed redemption.
    That would totally increase the value of it!

nah seriously though, you should do one of the $1 million chase code cards :)

The 1988 Donruss card, note it has MK as a qualifier...that means there is a mark, usually writing on the card. On this card, the submitted actually wrote MK on the back....it's entertaining cool for the few dollars it cost to get graded I imagine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123