Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Who has few autographs on the market that you would like to see more of?

Who has few autographs on the market that you would like to see more of? Or maybe somebody who has no autographs yet?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Thats pretty easy. Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Horace Grant, Shawn Kemp, Karl Malone and of course my man Rik Smits (yeah im Dutch )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

you can add Dwade, more melo, Dirk, kg, ray allen, pierce, dwill, duncan (all though he has no interest in signing cards) R. gay, M. gasol, P. Gasol, DH12, and cp3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats pretty easy. Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Horace Grant, Shawn Kemp, Karl Malone and of course my man Rik Smits (yeah im Dutch )

I hard Leaf offered him a blank check to sign autographs for them and he turned them down so it doesn't look like he will be signing autographs anytime soon unfortunately

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hard Leaf offered him a blank check to sign autographs for them and he turned them down so it doesn't look like he will be signing autographs anytime soon unfortunately

I know Panini has offered Barkley a blank check for the last three-four years and never have heard from him. I understand if the player has no interest in signing for the company, however someone like Melo, they only release autos /10 or less of him and scatter it across their product just to say he's in the checklist. It would be nice it they have at least 99 of star players and less rc's. I know Panini gets the rc's to sign cards for $4-6 for each auto and stars are more expensive, why not do less rc's and more stars. I guess that makes to much sense for the fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder why Barkley doesn't want to sign autographs? I know some players who were never that good that demand a ton of money so it makes sense companies wouldn't want them but clearly they want Barkley yet he won't sign. He signed for Fleer/Skybox in the past but he has been MIA in the autograph card market forever it seems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some autograph cards ill like to see more of are: michael jordan, barkley, rasheed wallace, duncan, iverson, ewing, charles oakley, michael fineley, dennis scott, ed o bannon, steve nash, grant hill, drose, and phil jackson.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Some Ex championship Bulls: Craig Hodges (All-Star 3 point shoot-out back to back to back champ), Stacey King, Scott Williams, Cliff Levingston, and some oddities like Corey Blount, Jason Caffey, and Dickey Simpkins.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

Chris Webber..............kinda of. I collect C-Webb and I actually like the fact that he does not have many autos out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris Webber..............kinda of. I collect C-Webb and I actually like the fact that he does not have many autos out there.

NIce choice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast