Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You're totally right. Joe Flacco is the Eli of 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Like I said, it's the Eli Manning effect all over again. I picked against him every time last year (because he stinks), and every time he won, same thing this year.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    You're totally right. Joe Flacco is the Eli of 2012.
    Yup all the way to the trophy !!!!!! 8 td zero picks better than eli
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    Ravens....they beat two of the greatest QBs in history.....Brady & Peyton......Kaepernick will show his true colors after a few helmets are laid upon him ;)
    A few ? There gonna smash that boy , I would take a 15 yards just to lay the wood on him early in the game , Ngata, Suggs, ray , or pollard one of them just crush him.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

I think this game is a tough one to call. I could see a blow out happening or something very close. Both the 49ers or the Ravens could win this one in my opinion. But I'll go with the 49ers winning by 3 for my pick.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

For Randy Moss' sake, I am hoping the 49ers win this one. Dude needs a ring.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, AI, Durant, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Niners 31-14

They are the better team overall and the Ravens are going to have an issue with a ghood overall QB on Kap. He can run, he can move around and he can pass.

Time of possession is going to decide this game which ever offense stays on longer will win.
    Kap has to take his time, hope the receivers get open quick.
    I am going with the Ninersl, They fell short last year by a mistake. 24-21 Niners.
    Ravens can not be taken lightly. Big fan of T Smith. Do not care for Lewis

So the first sack Ray Lewis ever had in the NFL was of Jim Harbaugh? Pretty amazing that he will be playing against him in his final game.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

It's going to be one heck of a great game. Ultimately, the Quest for Six will be achieved.

Who's got it better than us?

Noooooobody!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 217 Unique Cards + 10 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Pacioretty, and many retired Habs legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest : The Quest For The Cup and You Can Win a Tin of 2015-16 Upper Deck The Cup

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast