Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    This is where legends are made, Mr. Kaepernick.
    He's far from being a legend....the better QB won the game......oh, and he was the 1st Niner QB to throw an INT in the big game ;)
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

Hidden Content

What a game. So saddened by the defeat but there's so much to be proud of in this 49ers team. They never gave up, they never quit.

There will be questions asked about the play selection at the end of the game. 4 downs with goal to go, and you've got the best running QB in the NFL, but don't run him once. I think they should have alternated running him and Gore on the 4 downs, for sure (I think) one of them would have found a crack in the tired Ravens D to take the lead and possibly the win. But alas, hindsight is 20/20.

See ya next year.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

I wanted the Ravens to win because they beat the Broncos, but there is no doubting the 49ers got jobbed.

It's funny knowing that if the Broncos safety just would of done this job, we don't know who would of made it out of the AFC to the Super Bowl. Just shows that the Ravens got hot at the right time, and rode that to the Super Bowl victory. Nice to see Ray Lewis get a title, just makes you wonder that with the win, does Ed Reed hang up the cleats also?
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

great game cant wait to see the cowboys in it next year
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

What I've learned: If I think a QB is awful, he's probably going to win the Super Bowl, and I'll pick against him every week.

Happened with Manning, happened with Flacco. Bizarre, really.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Champs baby champs
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    great game cant wait to see the cowboys in it next year
    lol, probably not....On another note, where was the NFL's all time greatest receiver at in this game? 2 super bowls and maybe 100 yds total from him? Hmmmm, nice attempt on that high ball as well. Greatest ever? Right.........
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    I wanted the Ravens to win because they beat the Broncos, but there is no doubting the 49ers got jobbed.
    This times 1000. It was an unfortunate end to a good game.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    This times 1000. It was an unfortunate end to a good game.
    They crushed joe out of bounds which would have made it first and goal so that can negate the hold on Crabtree and like mike Irvin and Deion said Crabtree didn't even flip out . If it was a hold he would have lost his mind he didn't get a flag. He came at smith , smith grabbed , Crabtree pushed off . Great non call .
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast