Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pavel Datsyuk Is the Best Player In the NHL.

That is all.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

lol, it was the pass...wasn't it. Its funny because I remember seeing that play happen and seeing Datsyuk do those passes before, it takes a bit of time to load up some power in the pass, so once i saw him loading up on it. I knew something special was going to happen. It was a great offensive day for us. Brunner scores a beauty, Todd nets two, pav plays beautifully like always and Zetterberg shoes patience on that goal like he always does. I hope this game acts like a motivator for the team. Its like when you perform something one time, it gives you confidence to know that you can do it again, whether its on an individual level or on a team level.

GO WINGS!!!!
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 15/33 = 45%

I've been marching the Pav is the best player in the NHL for the past 6 year or so, but both those passes tonight made me make this thread.

you've been riding the right train
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 15/33 = 45%

People discount him because he doesn't put up crazy amounts of goals. The guy prefers to pass than shoot, I don't see anything wrong with that. I read a comment by someone the other day trying to argue that Sidney Crosby is a more versatile player than Datsyuk. I was laughing so hard that I nearly spit my beer at the computer screen. Datsyuk is the epitome of a versatile player. He goes from defense to offense and back again at the drop of a hat. Hell, he might even be able to play goalie given half a chance :)
    Last edited by Yzerfan; 01-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.
    Main PC: Yzerman, Zetterberg, Draper, McCarty, Maltby, Kocur (the grind line)
    SetPC: Motown Madness
    Hidden Content || Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I agree, i love Datsyuk.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I disagree

If he was so versatile he would have less trouble adjusting to playing on the wing. But then again a player of his calibre should stay as centre.
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

What trouble has he had?

Those two passes last night almost made me weep. That no-look backhander across the ice to Zetterberg, was a thing of beauty.

Agreed. He reminds me a lot of Forsberg at his best. Incredible hands and deceptively strong. Best all-around player in the game by a good margin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast