Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

Pavel Datsyuk Is the Best Player In the NHL.

That is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

lol, it was the pass...wasn't it. Its funny because I remember seeing that play happen and seeing Datsyuk do those passes before, it takes a bit of time to load up some power in the pass, so once i saw him loading up on it. I knew something special was going to happen. It was a great offensive day for us. Brunner scores a beauty, Todd nets two, pav plays beautifully like always and Zetterberg shoes patience on that goal like he always does. I hope this game acts like a motivator for the team. Its like when you perform something one time, it gives you confidence to know that you can do it again, whether its on an individual level or on a team level.

GO WINGS!!!!
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been marching the Pav is the best player in the NHL for the past 6 year or so, but both those passes tonight made me make this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

you've been riding the right train

SCF Rewards
    Country

People discount him because he doesn't put up crazy amounts of goals. The guy prefers to pass than shoot, I don't see anything wrong with that. I read a comment by someone the other day trying to argue that Sidney Crosby is a more versatile player than Datsyuk. I was laughing so hard that I nearly spit my beer at the computer screen. Datsyuk is the epitome of a versatile player. He goes from defense to offense and back again at the drop of a hat. Hell, he might even be able to play goalie given half a chance :)
    Last edited by Yzerfan; 01-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

I agree, i love Datsyuk.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

I disagree

If he was so versatile he would have less trouble adjusting to playing on the wing. But then again a player of his calibre should stay as centre.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What trouble has he had?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Those two passes last night almost made me weep. That no-look backhander across the ice to Zetterberg, was a thing of beauty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed. He reminds me a lot of Forsberg at his best. Incredible hands and deceptively strong. Best all-around player in the game by a good margin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast