Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Agreed. He reminds me a lot of Forsberg at his best. Incredible hands and deceptively strong. Best all-around player in the game by a good margin.

He's much smarter than Floppa, and he does not complain to anyone. Floppa was a whining Man-Pansy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's much smarter than Floppa, and he does not complain to anyone. Floppa was a whining Man-Pansy.

Sure. If you say so.
    I remember him more as a player who could stickhandle around an entire team while keeping the puck in the offensive zone, then find a wide-open teammate for an easy goal.
    Or the guy who could have a guy twice his size come to check him, and to level that guy while keeping the puck.
    Or the guy who, even though he was in constant foot pain, tried his best to lead Sweden to a Gold Medal.
    Or the guy who did everything in his power to keep playing even though his foot pain was so severe that he could hardly put on a skate.
    But yeah, definite pansy.
    Datsyuk is the man.
    Last edited by jmatchett; 01-29-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Trying to be less combative.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

For as small as Pav is, he can throw the body when he wants to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, there's another example of him being the best all-around player in the NHL. God I would be afraid to have the puck near him, nonetheless behind the net.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed. He reminds me a lot of Forsberg at his best. Incredible hands and deceptively strong. Best all-around player in the game by a good margin.

I think you can make the case for him, but I also believe that head and shoulders might be overstating it.

Not taking anything away from him, I just don't think anyone has been way ahead of the crowd for a long time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good lord, Pavel is unreal so far with these assists.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

^this, and his best was enough to win the Gold medal for Sweden with his legendary one handed shootout goal, as well as helping the Av's win 2 Stanley Cups with 171 pts in 151 playoff games with a plus/minus of 54! The guy was a beast and a joy to watch.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

^this, and his best was enough to win the Gold medal for Sweden with his legendary one handed shootout goal, as well as helping the Av's win 2 Stanley Cups with 171 pts in 151 playoff games with a plus/minus of 54! The guy was a beast and a joy to watch.

Edit, refering to jmatchett's quote.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Sure. If you say so.
    I remember him more as a player who could stickhandle around an entire team while keeping the puck in the offensive zone, then find a wide-open teammate for an easy goal.
    Or the guy who could have a guy twice his size come to check him, and to level that guy while keeping the puck.
    Or the guy who, even though he was in constant foot pain, tried his best to lead Sweden to a Gold Medal.
    Or the guy who did everything in his power to keep playing even though his foot pain was so severe that he could hardly put on a skate.
    But yeah, definite pansy.
    Datsyuk is the man.

Floppa whined to the ref on every shift. I don't respect that type of play. Just get on with your game and stop suck-holing.
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-30-2013 at 07:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

That and he has the sweetest shoot out move of all time. He has been riding in the wings for a long time and is just now starting to get some individual recognition. Best all round player for awhile. No one does what he does offensively, defensively, faceoffs, sick skills as he does. He really is the total package and rarely gets injured to boot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12