Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wcw/nwo updates, will buy or trade

I've made a decent bit of progress lately. Here is what I have so far. I will buy or trade for ones I don't have.

Hidden Content
    Always looking for high end WWE/TNA/Wrestling etc. and University of Louisville football and basketball.
    As a general rule, I don't sell my cards. I am always open to trading and I will buy from other members.

I have a liz auto, looking at $200 + shipping

Can I trade you something for that cool, super-macho bedspread you have the cards laying on?
    Wrestling Bucket updated--feel free to take a look
    Hidden Content

Says the man whose mother cleaned his apartment the last time he moved.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for high end WWE/TNA/Wrestling etc. and University of Louisville football and basketball.
    As a general rule, I don't sell my cards. I am always open to trading and I will buy from other members.

I don't know what's more shameful . . . that frosty the snowman comforter or the fact that you have an Erik Watts autograph in a more favorable camera position than the Randy Savage--is that a "Highlights for Children" magazine sitting on top of that comforter?
    Hidden Content

It's a shoot!
    Hidden Content

Iron Sheik level shoot . . .
    Hidden Content

Goofus and Gallant got me through grade school. Don't knock it man.

PM sent to Bootan and Bigdinca. Love that this thread has degenerated into Highlights jokes.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast