1 Box + 2 Packs of SP Game Used

Decided to try my luck with some more games used.

First the 2 loose packs

and

not too bad, got the auto from the box.

Now for my box.

and the best card of the box came in a sleeve. Too bad these are not S/N'd

The Carter is PC and I am not sure what I am doing with the Henrique. The remainder will be available FS / FT.

Chris
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    PM me a price on the game used of Schwartz? Thanks.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

That's not henriques auto , for one he is not # 27 , I think it's pietrangelo -http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-UD-ARTIFACTS-AUTOFACTS-AF-AP-ALEX-PIETRANGELO-AUTO-/181063177749?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item2 a2834d615

Agreed with cjrw83, I believe it is Pietrangelo's auto. You should definitely contact UD about it!

Is it just me or does it look like there are 2 stickers on the Henriques lol
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I think there are 2 stickers, big mistake by UD I wonder if there are more...

Cam

Quote Originally Posted by camr14 View Post
    I think there are 2 stickers, big mistake by UD I wonder if there are more...

Cam
    All of Henrique's are Pietrangelo's, and, even more enjoyable, they went through the years of Petro's many autographs, including the one above, this one:

causing havoc for Pietrangelo collectors... Why? Once again, he seems to be SP'd, but this time by accident.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

The Ellis, Schwartz and Henrique have all been traded.
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content