Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well if you are putting dougie hamilton on that list after 4 games then I'll throw Justin Schultz name out there too.

Obviously as you read the post you can see what team the guy follows and how there is a lot of hype and hope around these young dmen

I see Weber as the only lock as he's been consistant for the longest now. You can make arguement for and against for almost everyone else. I am excited to see more of these kids having more of an offensive upside

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

Very early, but from what I have seen so far, Jason Schultz could be in the mix of things. The guy looks to be the real deal, and the smart, offensive D-man the Oilers have been missing for a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

what, no Justin Faulk ?? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very early, but from what I have seen so far, Jason Schultz could be in the mix of things. The guy looks to be the real deal, and the smart, offensive D-man the Oilers have been missing for a while.

Could be, but let's give him at least 20 games before throwing his name in there.
    At one point, Patrick Lalime looked to be like a sure-fire HOFer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

my lsit would be
    Letang
    weber
    simon despres
    karlsson
    Weber

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doughty
    Weber
    Pietrangelo
    Letang
    Karlsson

I think this is the best list I've seen to this point.

How in the world anyone could include Johnny Boychuk and Dougie Hamilton, but not Pietrangelo, is beyond me...extreme homerism, I guess.

I'm not a Blues fan, but I think A.P. has the potential to be the best two-way defenseman in the league.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my lsit would be
    Letang
    weber
    simon despres
    karlsson
    Weber

Is my sarcasm meter broken, or ??? Also, I agree that Weber deserves to be on the list twice, he is that good.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Is my sarcasm meter broken, or ??? Also, I agree that Weber deserves to be on the list twice, he is that good.

boy did i screw that up, not enough coffee this morning should be
    Letang
    weber
    simon despres
    karlsson
    doughty

SCF Rewards
    Country

Justin Shultz on the oilers will be up there by then, he's hopefully gonna be a great offensive D-man

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll go with four. Not in order.
    Del Zotto has a lot of potential and he is still very young... he's already a role player and will make bigger strides when he gets more chances. Pietrangelo could end up as the top defensemen as years progress.

Doughty
    Pietrangelo
    Del Zotto
    Weber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast