Thread: Cards for trade

Cards for trade

Looking for players in my sig. let me know if your interested in any of them.
    The Demarius Thomas is sold already.

http://i37.tinypic.com/op6821.jpg
    http://i33.tinypic.com/2igg194.jpg
    Collecting: Jim Thome, Cal Ripken Jr, Ken Griffey Jr, Tim Lincecum, Ichiro, Roy Halladay, Bryce Harper, Manny Machado, Mike Trout.
    Looking For Specifically: 2011 Topps Sparkles SPs, 2011 Legendary SP, 2012 legendary SP, 2012 Topps short prints,
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

I'd be interested in the Reed Johnson auto if I have anything on my trade lists you'd want.

Rick

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

would you trade the mini 1975 relic of tim lincecum for it
    Collecting: Jim Thome, Cal Ripken Jr, Ken Griffey Jr, Tim Lincecum, Ichiro, Roy Halladay, Bryce Harper, Manny Machado, Mike Trout.
    Looking For Specifically: 2011 Topps Sparkles SPs, 2011 Legendary SP, 2012 legendary SP, 2012 Topps short prints,

Quote Originally Posted by Minidave23 View Post
    would you trade the mini 1975 relic of tim lincecum for it
    I couldn't do that. The Johnson only has book value of $8 while the Lincecum is $20

i would sell it to you for 4 dollars free shipping if you wanted it i am not a cubs fan

i could pry pull some other cubs cards too

i would sell it to you for 4 dollars free shipping if you wanted it i am not a cubs fan
    i could pry pull some other cubs cards too
    Thanks but I'll pass.

Could use the Masterpieces Beltran GU (From your bucket), please cmb and lmk! Thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

darkshadow didnt see anything 2 dollars paypal dlvd and its yours. gift prefered

Sure, post it up.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content