Thread: Strata blaster

Strata blaster

Unfortunately was the best option I had to go for other than topps prime. Should have got the prime.

And the 2 best cards are

Ryan tannehill and doug martin base. No inserts, no parallels, no numbered. All base cards. As crappy as that was the least I could have got was a luck base rc. Lesson for me. I will never buy another blaster unless its chrome. Is this just how the strata blasters are? Only base?
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I think I pulled a die cut type Luck rookie. That's about it for my blaster, should have went with the prime as well. lol
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Nice Tannehill and Martin! Hard to get hits in blaster boxes!

Yeah, my general rule of thumb is, if it's not a Chrome blaster, don't buy it. Never fails me lol.

Strata sucks luckily I did hit a Luck base rc in the one that I bought. Learned my lesson. Chrome rules!
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

I actually thought Strata blasters were pretty good in terms of getting a hit. Maybe it was the first couple weeks it was out seemed like everyone got a hit from theirs. I thought you were pretty much promised a hit. I guess not.
    ~Matt

Prime and Strata are both pretty bad,but out of the 2 Strata is the better buy,I've had decent luck with that hitting 4 auto's and 3 diecuts in 8 blasters,prime the only things I got out of 3 blasters were the blue parallel's.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I bought one of prime and it was horrible. I heard someone say that the some of the die cuts in strata were messed up out of the box. I had luck with the one blaster of crown that I bought.

Out of three strata blasters ive gotten one was mostly base then the other two one had a diecut, a luck rookie, and a greg childs clear cut auto and the other had a luck rookie and an isiah pead auto/50

sounds like my horrible luck keeps striking lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra