Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    2012 topps inserts

    Anyone have any 2012 Inserts I need series 1 and all series2


    Post your list and ill check it against mine im sure mine is longer


    I have these to trade if needed but if not we can work something else out .(also have base cards to trade if you need them )


    Gold STANDARD
    #1,3X2 ,4,6,9,10,15,17,19,21,23,X2,25


    Timeless Talents
    #2,6,12,15,16,21,22x2,23


    Golden Moments
    #33,44


    Classic Walk-offs
    #1,2x2,4,6x2,8,10,11x2,13


    87 min #44


    blue border Martin Prado (Braves)


    2012 opening day blue border Cliff Lee 1477/2012

  2. #2
    So your looking for a lot of 2012 inserts? I have all mine for trade
    I keep my inventory and want list up to date for trading feel free to view them at any time for a trade

    Hidden Content
    I prefer to trade by Book Value

  3. #3
    just listed all my 12 Topps Inserts on my SCF Inventory page, take a peek & LMK tx bob

  4. #4
    Thanks bob I will def. take a look

  5. #5
    Got these-
    Gold standard- 19
    Golden Moments- 7, 16, 27, 41
    Classic Walkoffs- 8,9,10,11,12
    Timeless Talents- 2,7,12,16,18,23
    Gold Futures- 2,7,9,18,19,24,25

    LMK- Scott
    topps chrome havelist- raiders/redskins- Hidden Content
    Set wantlist-Hidden Content

  6. #6
    sorry Raiderscott I didnt need any of them

    Quote Originally Posted by raiderscott View Post
    Got these-
    Gold standard- 19
    Golden Moments- 7, 16, 27, 41
    Classic Walkoffs- 8,9,10,11,12
    Timeless Talents- 2,7,12,16,18,23
    Gold Futures- 2,7,9,18,19,24,25

    LMK- Scott

  7. #7
    have

    1972 minis
    14- chris sale
    15- paul konerko
    47 roberto clemente


    chasing the dream
    cd- 8 josh reddick
    cd-19 yu darvish


    chasing history
    ch-25 frank thomas

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdabench View Post
    just listed all my 12 Topps Inserts on my SCF Inventory page, take a peek & LMK tx bob
    I need a lot off your list minis 4,11,12,22,23,35,37,48,50,58,65,
    ACAR Stan Musical
    GF-1,6,11,21
    GS-35
    GG-40,48,60,63,74
    GM-2,49 //SERIES 2 8,26,43,48
    What do you want for them?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have

    1972 minis
    14- chris sale
    15- paul konerko
    47 roberto clemente


    chasing the dream
    cd- 8 josh reddick
    cd-19 yu darvish


    chasing history
    ch-25 frank thomas
    I need them all what do you want for them ?

  10. #10
    listed 2013 inserts can you use them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •