Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    all my gu are in my bucket, lmk if theres anything in there you can use or if you wnat base/inserts of knicks
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I don't get why people break boxes and then put up all cards for trade/sale right away?

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    I don't get why people break boxes and then put up all cards for trade/sale right away?
    I break boxes for fun and collect specific players and teams, if I have a chance to trade or sell something i don't collect that I pull in a box to improve my pc then it only makes sense to do so, and in certain situations when you have a card that's hot and can put some money in your pocket for pc needs or whatever else I see.nothing wrong in doing so. Why hold onto a card you don't want when you can use it to get a card you do? It also saves you from having to always buy for your pc needs.

yea i dont break packs and boxes to resell unless its a card that will go for alot
    my bucket ft:

Hidden Content

looking for all Lebron true rcs bv under 100

Quote Originally Posted by TheDecision View Post
    yea i dont break packs and boxes to resell unless its a card that will go for alot
    pretty much how I look at it as well, everyone knows trying to break boxes for profit is a battle your never going to win in the long haul, but when you have a right place right time opportunity theres nothing wrong with taking advantage of a hot card.

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12