Thread: Chris Herren

Chris Herren

Who has a Chris Herren autograph? He is the man in the ESPN 30/30 Unguarded. He played for Boston Celtics and was drafted by Denver Nuggets...played college ball at BC and Fresno State.
    Hidden Content
    I like 8x10s autographs and collect Milwaukee Brewers and Admirals, Green Bay Packers players. And any former/current Wisconsin Badgers, Florida Gators, and Texas Longhorns. PC-Tim Tebow, Ricky Proehl, Clay Matthews, Russell Wilson,and Jerry Hairston Jr.

2. Wata Photo

yes I am, what are you looking for?
    Hidden Content
    I like 8x10s autographs and collect Milwaukee Brewers and Admirals, Green Bay Packers players. And any former/current Wisconsin Badgers, Florida Gators, and Texas Longhorns. PC-Tim Tebow, Ricky Proehl, Clay Matthews, Russell Wilson,and Jerry Hairston Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkeitel View Post
    yes I am, what are you looking for?
    Demarcus cousins
    Westbrook
    jrue holiday
    Ray Allen
    Luol Deng

In football
    Tony Gonzalez
    Torrey smith
    Steve smith (panthers)

I have a Torrey Smith SAGE HIT auto...Do you have another card to even up if you want to trade the Herren
    Hidden Content

can you cmb and find something you like for the smith will throw in the herren for a fair trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkeitel View Post
    I have a Torrey Smith SAGE HIT auto...Do you have another card to even up if you want to trade the Herren

Will do
    Hidden Content

Interested in these in following order...Tebow Jersey auto, lunch auto, and then either of the maclin autos (you're choice if you accept) and if none of those I will take the Jordan shipley auto. If you're willing to trade for one of those better cards you can CMB to make this a bigger trade.
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content