Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thumbs up Puzzler: a completed Gaborik set in a product...tough!

The last piece of the puzzle just came in the mail today. With this card, I was able to finalize all Gaborik Autograph and Game-used cards in the 2011-12 Donruss Elite product.

For those of you that don't know how this Prime Numbers insert goes, here's an explanation. For Gaborik, they used 283 Goals for his Prime Number. There is a card for each of the Numbers. They are all serial numbered to 283. The first card is a jersey card and they represent the "2" and there are 200 of them. They are serial numbered as the first 200 of the 283 total cards. Then there is the Autograph card that represents the "8" and there are 80 of them. They are serial numbered 201-280 of the 283 total cards. Then the last card is the Autograph patch card and it represents the "3" and there are only 3 of them total. They are serial numbered 281-283 of the 283 total cards. A bit confusing, but hopefully you'll understand as we lay them out.

The first card is the Jersey card - the "2" (serial numbered 1-200 of 283). Mine is serial numbered 007/283

Then comes the Autograph card - the "8" (serial numbered 201-280 of 283). Mine is serial numbered 258/283

The last card is the Autograph Patch card - the "3" (serial numbered 281-283). This is the card I just got from Nathan to finish the puzzle. Mine is 281/283

With the way each card is die-cut, when you get all three, they fit together like a puzzle to form one big card. Here are all three together:

So I said I now have all Gaborik Autograph and Game-used cards in the 2011-12 Donruss Elite product. Here are my favorites of those:

2011-12 Donruss Elite Materials Patch Auto 1/5

2011-12 Donruss Elite Materials Patch 12/15

2011-12 Donruss Elite Materials Jersey Auto 16/25

2011-12 Donruss Elite Materials Jersey card (no serial numbering). Not shown: Looks like the one above without the autograph.

So glad to finish this Gaborik project for this product!

Enjoy your weekend SCF family!!

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Nice rainbow! I'm glad you were able to put one together.

With yours complete and mind complete, that leaves only one complete Gaborik puzzle left to be made.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Beautiful rainbow, nice job!
    Gorgeous patch on the Elite Materials /15!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice rainbow! I'm glad you were able to put one together.

With yours complete and mind complete, that leaves only one complete Gaborik puzzle left to be made.

Yep, I know a friend in Nova Scotia who is trying for the last puzzle.

Odds aren't good for him.

--Curt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome Gaboriks. Congratulations on completing the puzzle.